Monday, February 17, 2014

I want to be fit.

     Hello, Lovelies!

     I didn't make a New Years Resolution this year. Mainly because I never follow through with them. So I decided instead, I would give myself a goal to reach by the beginning of my summer vacation.

I WANT TO BE FIT!

     Sounds simple right? I haven't given myself a goal for weight loss or a certain pant size I want to fit into. I simply want to be fit. I want to feel good about my body, and more importantly, myself, all by June 1st. 
     
     That means I need a plan. So I'm going to give myself 3 goals:

     - exercise 3 to 4 days a week 
     - eat right
     - work hard

     Sounds easy enough, don't you think? I will do aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a week, eat healthy food and make good decisions when it comes to eating, and work hard to achieve my goals. 
   
     Though exercise is an important aspect in becoming fit, so is eating. You can exercise and continue to eat processed and fatty foods and not make any progress. You need major self control and determination to maintain a healthy and balanced diet if you want to see changes in your appearance and every day life. So that's my goal! 
   
     In the Kitchen will be series of posts aimed towards step-by-step recipes for healthier eating. However, there may be a couple of posts with some not-so-healthy recipes. (I mean, we're only human. Sometimes you need a treat.)
   
     I will use our blog to not only help me reach my goals and stay motivated, but to also share my progress with you guys. Maybe some of you have similar goals for the new year. Or maybe this little post has inspired to you to simply be a better you!
   
     Bear with us as our new topic is something that all three of us have never done before. Hope you enjoy!
     
     Stay gold,
     Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment