Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Beauty Haul: Benefit, Urban Decay, Rimmel, Lorac

Hello Lovelies!
Recently I have discovered that they opened an Ulta near where I live and I can honestly say its burning a hole in my wallet! I've only been in there twice and each time spent over quite a bundle each time. Its a serious problem! But, I thought I'd share with you what I've bought and what I think of some of the new products I'm currently loving! Hope you enjoy!


Benefit Browzings in Light - $32
I've been looking for a brow shaping kit for a while now and I had heard good things about this product and I really like it! It comes with a wax and powder and 2 small brushes and a cute little mini pair of tweezers! It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it!
Bad Gal Lash Mascara in Black - $10
I'm a big believer in trying out a product if you can before buying the full thing so I picked this up just to try it out and I LOVE it! I've used Clinique mascaras for the longest time and I personally think they are the best, but I would say this is just as good or better. I highly recommend this product!

Benefit Glamboree Gift - Free Gift
They're Real! Mascara Sample in Black
Hoola Bronzer Sample
Porefessionals Primer Sample
Coralista Lip Gloss Sample
Ulta always has amazing gifts and it just so happened when I picked up those two pieces up there that they had a free gift! I don't like the They're Real Mascara as much as I like the Bad Gal one and I just think it clumps up a lot and I really don't like the applicator. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hoola Bronzer! It's amazing and REALLY pigmented. I think I'm going to have to buy the real one. I've used the Porefessionals Primer before, and it's definitely not my favorite. I really don't think it does anything and I much prefer the Smashbox Light Primer. Lastly, I really, really liked this little lipgloss. The color is like a bright orangey coral and it smells AMAZING!

Lorac Pro Mini Palette - $15
I picked this up on the way out and the pewter color is so amazing! I personally really like the Lorac shadows and I just think they're really pigmented and blend so well! They do however have a lot of fall out so I would recommend doing your foundation after you do your eyes with these. My only complaint is that they do tend to fade if you wear them all day, but a good primer fixes that. 
Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Liquid Liner - $20
I'd been looking for a good liquid liner and I pretty much tried out on my hand every single kind they had in the store and fell in love with this one. I've never really worn liquid liner before and this applicator is AMAZING. It's really nice on and is waterproof so it doesn't fade. I highly recommend this liner! 

Rimmel London Lip Laquer in Nova and Aurora - $5
If you saw my April favorites you'll know I'm a big fan of these! They add really nice color without being super sticky like a lipgloss which I can't stand. The colors last a good while too and almost can be used as a stain. 

All my love,
Hailey




No comments:

Post a Comment