Friday, May 2, 2014

Beauty: April Favorites

Hello, Lovelies!
Now that it's May, I thought I'd do my April Favorites for you! These are all beauty related just FYI and are a couple of the things I have been absolutely LOVING this month! Hope you enjoy! :)


 
Naked 2 Palette 
 I got this quite recently and I am in love with it! The quality of it is so nice and the shadows are so pigmented. I understand how it is a little pricey (the only reason I got it was with the help of a gift card), but trust me, it's worth it. I use it every day and my two favorite shades are Tease and Suspect. 



Ogx Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil

I bought this spray recently because I do love Argan Oil, but I always tend to over-do it with the bottle and it always makes my hair feel heavy, but this doesn't. I spray a little all over my hair before I dry it and occasionally after styling when I have a few stubborn fly-aways that just won't smooth down. It works great and smells so good!


Essie Nail Polish in Fiji 
 I was looking for a nice light pink for Spring and this is the perfect one! The problem I find with light pinks is that they always turn out too sheer or clear looking but this one has the full pop of a bright, light pink. 


Real Techniques Blush Brush and Shading Brush 
(Sorry for the dirt!) I got these about a week ago and they are by far two of the best things I've ever bought. I use the Blush brush for powder, blush, and bronzing and it works amazing. The shading brush is perfect for blending eye shadow just right and is the exact perfect size.


Mac Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town 
A couple weeks ago, I realized I had six Mac empties and decided I'd go and get my free lipstick! I chose this one because it's bright but also a classy and subtle tone. It's almost like a berry pink which I just love.


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
I was looking for a dupe for the Topshop Lip Sheer and I found these to be incredible. I'm not much of a daily lipstick person, more of a chap stick girl and this is the perfect way to meet in the middle. It's basically a tinted chap stick that keeps your lips moisturized like chap stick but has a bit of color. Love it!

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna
I bought this on a whim as I was looking for a nice peachy lip gloss and I fell in love with these! They have great color and really aren't that sticky which I hate in a lip gloss and is much more like a stain. I highly recommend these!


Banana Republic Wildbloom Rouge Perfume
I bought this a while back in the little mini bottle to try it out and it smells AMAZING. I'm really into more floral scents when it comes to perfume and this is definitely one of my favorites now. My only problem is the packaging. It didn't come with a little spray attachment which I thought it did, so you can't exactly spray it on. If you like perfumes like this, go ahead and get the normal sized bottle so you can spray it on. 

All my love,
Hailey


No comments:

Post a Comment