Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
Since May is ending, I thought I'd share with you my May Favorites! I have a few beauty products, a few random things, and a couple graduation presents I thought I'd just throw in. Hope you enjoy!

Crosley Record Player
This was a graduation present from my grandparents and I am absolutely in love with it! I have a small vinyl collection that I've been working on for a few years now and it's not much but it's still growing. This is probably one of my most favorite presents I've ever gotten and I just love it so much! (p.s. I may to do a "My Vinyl Collection" post possibly so look for that!)

Tazo Passion Tea
If anyone likes the Passion Tea Lemonade at Starbucks, I've discovered a secret you'll want to know. Make a cup of this and add about 1/3 cup of Lemonade and you have instant at-home Passion Tea Lemonade and it's EXACTLY the same thing. It tastes so good and I can't wait to drink this all summer!

Coach Poppy Perfume
This is another present I have received recently and it smells SO GOOD. I much more prefer floral scents when it comes to perfumes so this one is so ideal and smells just like fresh little summery poppies!

Kate Spade Watch
I am in love. Seriosly. This was my big graduation present from my parents and I have been wearing it constantly! I love it so much and it just goes with everything. I've been wanting a really nice, classy watch for a while now and this is the perfect one!

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation + Bare Minerals Translucent Powder
I had been previously having some issues with my normal foundation routine and needed to find something different that would stay on all throughout the day and I found it! This foundation is quite expensive, but the bottle is huge and I only use about two pumps every day which is really nice. Instead of pairing it with the matching tinted powder, I decided I'd go with a bare minerals translucent powder and it's truly amazing. I highly recommend both of these products. 

Ghost Stories - Coldplay
I love love live this new album by one of my favorite bands, Coldplay. I have been listening to Magic and A Sky Full of Stars on REPEAT constantly. I've been a fan of Coldplay for a while and Kayla, Morgan, and I had the pleasure of going to one of their concerts 2 summers ago and they were AMAZING. I love this album and everyone should go listen to it!

All my love,
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment